Thursday, February 26, 2015

Honey Sriracha Chicken Thighs




Yum! I like having a whole bottle of Nom Nom Paleo's sriracha made up in my fridge. It's my go to for a lot of meats or on my eggs. It's delicious. I had chicken thighs pulled out already and I guess I didn't notice but they were skinless so Nom Nom Paleo's crackling chicken wasn't happening. Instead I made this.

Chicken thighs  (6-8 pieces)
1 cup of paleo sriracha
1/2 cup honey
Sea salt
Coconut oil

Preheat oven to 350
Mix 1 cup of sriracha and 1/2 cup of honey
Heat coconut oil in cast iron skillet. Lightly sprinkle sea salt on both sides of chicken thighs.
Place chicken thighs in pan. After 2-3 minutes, flip to other side.
Prepare a cookie sheet with a cooking rack
When both sides of chicken have been fried, place chicken thigh on rack.
Bake for 30 minutes
Once thirty minutes is up, pull cookie sheet out of the oven. Add honey sriracha onto both sides of chicken.
Set oven to broil on low
Broil for 5-10 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment