Thursday, February 19, 2015

My Spring is going to be busy.

I haven't had a Diet Coke in 17 days. That is seriously HUGE for me. I used to drink 5+ cans a day. I'm not kidding. When we transition to paleo I knew that'd be the hardest part for me. But honestly, I don't miss it. I drink 64+ ounces of water a day so that's definitely leaving me satisfied and feeling way better.

Big man and I like doing races together. 5K, 10K, 10 milers, half marathons - anything! We had already planned a couple but now we seem to keep adding to it. Here's our spring list (so far):

March 21 - Haddonfield Adrenaline 5K
March 28 - Phillies Charity 5K
April 4 - Philadelphia Hot Chocolate 15K
April 11 - AC April Fools 7K
April 12 - AC April Fools Half Marathon
May 3 - Broad Street Run
May 16 - Wildwood 5K
May 17 - Wildwood Half
June 14 - ODDyssey Half (possibly)

It's going to be a busy spring time, but we're both excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment