Sunday, February 8, 2015

Successful Sunday meal prep

Well it's Sunday. I'm ready for a break... It's been a busy weekend. Today in our house (as it is in many other homes) is meal prep day for the rest of the week. I got myself a pressure cooker so I could make up some delicious recipes I've been seeing all over paleo blogs.

We started with porkitos from Nom Nom Paleo. Delicious pieces of proscuitto baked for 8 minutes at 350. Perfect!

While we were baking those I put my brand new pressure cooker to good use. I made up some Mexican beef (recipe from Nom Nom Paleo).

Big man likes (paleo approved) potatoes as his side. I took my purple potatoes, washed em, tossed em in a little olive oil with red pepper flakes, chili powder and salt. Wrapped em in aluminum foil and placed em in the crock pot on low for 8 hours.

Finally we made some delicious paleo approved waffles! We had been searching for a great paleo approved recipe. And we found it! Here's the link: http://wellnessmama.com/1696/coconut-flour-protein-waffles/ super easy super yummy! Highly recommended.











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment